EAST LANSING: 517.484.8000 | NOVI: 248.533.0741 | WEST MICHIGAN: 616.588.7700
Save the Dates: 2022 Tuesdays with Thrun Webinar Series
Submitted by Thrun Law on Tue, 03/29/2022 - 00:00
As part of our service to retainer clients, Thrun Law Firm will conduct a series of 1-hour webinars on four Tuesdays this spring. The “Tuesdays with Thrun - Back to Basics” webinar series will be offered at no charge to our retainer clients.
Webinars will be held on the following dates and times and will cover the following topics:
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022
- 8:30-9:30 a.m.: How to Effectively Use Legal Counsel
- 9:45-10:45 a.m.: Open Meetings Act and Freedom of Information Act
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: A Year in the Life of a School Business Official
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022
- 8:30-9:30 a.m.: Pitfalls of Contracting for Services
- 9:45-10:45 a.m.: Student Threats
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Planning for Bond and Millage Elections
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- 8:30-9:30 a.m.: Employee Investigations: The Basics
- 9:45-10:45 a.m.: Student Search and Seizure
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Construction and Bidding Fundamentals
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- 8:30-9:30 a.m.: What to Do Before Labor Negotiations
- 9:45-10:45 a.m.: Happy 50th Birthday Title IX!
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Real Estate Transactions
A link to register for this webinar series will be provided to Thrun retainer clients in an upcoming E-Blast. We look forward to seeing you (virtually) at one or more of our webinars.